I am a lecturer at the Department of English and German Studies (University of Zaragoza). I teach different courses on English for Specific Purposes at the Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences and at the Technological College of Huesca. My main research interests include science dissemination, scientific and academic communication, multimodality and genre ecologies. Currently, I am writing my PhD thesis on emerging digital genres under the supervision of Dr. María José Luzón.
- Albero-Posac, S. & Luzón, M.J. (2021). Understanding academics online: Ethnographic approaches to the analysis of online academic discourse and practices. In I. Guillén-Galve and A. Bocanegra-Valle (Eds), Ethnographies of Academic Writing Research: Theory, Methods, and Interpretation (pp. 62-81). Amsterdam: John Benjamins
- Luzón, M. J., & Albero-Posac, S. (2020). ‘Had a lovely week at #conference2018’: An Analysis of Interaction through Conference Tweets. RELC Journal 51: 33-51. https://doi.org/10.1177/0033688219896862
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). Using Digital Resources for Content and Language Integrated Learning: A Proposal for the ICT-Enrichment of a Course on Biology and Geology. Research in Education and Learning Innovation Archives (REALIA) 22: 11-28. https://doi.org/10.7203/realia.22.14112
- Albero-Posac, S. (2021). “Intended Audience in Video Abstracts: Towards a Better Understanding of an Emerging Multimodal Genre”. 6th International Conference of the Asia-Pacific LSP & Professional Communication Association (LSPPC6). Online. City University of Hong Kong, China, 3-5 June 2021.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2020). “The Place of Video Abstracts in Science Communication: Exploring the Rationale behind a New Genre”. II Seminar in English Studies (SEING 2020): English Studies across Genres, Media and Modes. Online. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 25 September 2020.
- Albero-Posac, S. & Velilla-Sánchez, M. A. (2019). “Language learning for social inclusion: creating a collaborative network to support the teaching of Spanish to adult migrants”. ICERI2019. Virtual contribution. Seville, Spain, 11-13 November 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Emerging Trends in Research Communication: Recontextualisation of Scientific Discourse in Audioslides.” Forum for Young Researchers, XIX International Conference of the European Association of Languages for Specific Purposes (AELFE). University of Navarra, Spain, 20-21 June 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Knowledge Dissemination through Emerging Digital Genres: The Case of Audioslides.” I seminar in English Studies (SEING): Research in a Globalised World. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 10 May 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Harnessing multimedia to improve learning: Design of digital complementary resources for a CLIL course on geology and biology.” 37th International Conference of the Spanish Society of Applied Linguistics (AESLA). University of Valladolid, Spain, 27-29 March 2019.
- Luzón, M.J., Velilla, M.A., Albero, S. (2018). “Uso de vídeos online en inglés para el diseño de material docente en asignaturas de Biología Humana.” XII Jornadas de Innovación Docente e Investigación Educativa UZ. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 7-8 November 2018.