I am a research fellow at the Department of English and German Studies (University of Zaragoza), where I started working in September 2018, after being granted a national competitive research fellowship (FPU) financed by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities. Currently, I am also a member of IEDIS (Instituto Universitario de Investigación en Empleo, Sociedad Digital y Sostenibilidad). I am writing my PhD thesis on emerging digital academic genres under the supervision of Dr. María José Luzón. My main research interests include genre ecologies, academic writing and multimodality.
- Albero-Posac, S. & Luzón, M.J. (2021). Understanding academics online: Ethnographic approaches to the analysis of online academic discourse and practices. In I. Guillén-Galve and A. Bocanegra-Valle (Eds), Ethnographies of Academic Writing Research: Theory, Methods, and Interpretation (pp. 62-81). Amsterdam: John Benjamins
- Luzón, M. J., & Albero-Posac, S. (2020). ‘Had a lovely week at #conference2018’: An Analysis of Interaction through Conference Tweets. RELC Journal 51: 33-51. https://doi.org/10.1177/0033688219896862
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). Using Digital Resources for Content and Language Integrated Learning: A Proposal for the ICT-Enrichment of a Course on Biology and Geology. Research in Education and Learning Innovation Archives (REALIA) 22: 11-28. https://doi.org/10.7203/realia.22.14112
- Albero-Posac, S. (2021). “Intended Audience in Video Abstracts: Towards a Better Understanding of an Emerging Multimodal Genre”. 6th International Conference of the Asia-Pacific LSP & Professional Communication Association (LSPPC6). Online. City University of Hong Kong, China, 3-5 June 2021.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2020). “The Place of Video Abstracts in Science Communication: Exploring the Rationale behind a New Genre”. II Seminar in English Studies (SEING 2020): English Studies across Genres, Media and Modes. Online. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 25 September 2020.
- Albero-Posac, S. & Velilla-Sánchez, M. A. (2019). “Language learning for social inclusion: creating a collaborative network to support the teaching of Spanish to adult migrants”. ICERI2019. Virtual contribution. Seville, Spain, 11-13 November 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Emerging Trends in Research Communication: Recontextualisation of Scientific Discourse in Audioslides.” Forum for Young Researchers, XIX International Conference of the European Association of Languages for Specific Purposes (AELFE). University of Navarra, Spain, 20-21 June 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Knowledge Dissemination through Emerging Digital Genres: The Case of Audioslides.” I seminar in English Studies (SEING): Research in a Globalised World. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 10 May 2019.
- Albero-Posac, S. (2019). “Harnessing multimedia to improve learning: Design of digital complementary resources for a CLIL course on geology and biology.” 37th International Conference of the Spanish Society of Applied Linguistics (AESLA). University of Valladolid, Spain, 27-29 March 2019.
- Luzón, M.J., Velilla, M.A., Albero, S. (2018). “Uso de vídeos online en inglés para el diseño de material docente en asignaturas de Biología Humana.” XII Jornadas de Innovación Docente e Investigación Educativa UZ. University of Zaragoza, Spain, 7-8 November 2018.
- Assistant for Miscelánea Journal.